Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The Ultimate Acronym And Shorthand Thread.  (Read 8706 times)

Offline Coop301

• Senior Master
  • '85 Ragtop - Kansas City
    • View Profile
Re: The Ultimate Acronym And Shorthand Thread.
« Reply #30 on: Sep 24, 2009, 03:27:31 pm »
Lima Bravo = Little Boobs.

Offline boostfiend85

• my 22re freshly built, about to go home
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Sep 08, 2011, 09:21:39 pm »
FORD- FAILED On Race Day! not first... unless ur still living in the 60's
'85 Celica GTS: built n boosted, digital dash, all power options, lots of supra goodies

'82 Celica-Supra: had to buy it, only 125,000km and i paid $160!!! lady said "wont start...think the engines toast!"...just needed a fuel pump :0

'92 4Runner SR5: 6cyl 5spd, 3" lift, 31" BFG M/T. shuts up the chevy, dodge and ford wankers real quick

Offline ozzie

• Senior Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Sep 08, 2011, 11:56:56 pm »
First On Recall Day
Found On Road Dead
Fu*kin Old Rebuilt Dodge
Found On Ripley Dump
Fix Or Repair Daily
Flip Over Read Directions
Fast Only Rolling Downhill
Fumes Only Rarely Deadly

Suppose I shouldn't say much, I'm driving an '89 Aerostar with only 120k on the clock, and the only issues it's had are a crapped out fuel pump, doors that broke and broke the window motors because the conversion company (Wagon Wheel) cut the crap out out of them, a couple corroded switches that needed to be cleaned, a broken piece in the dash that means I need to pull the cover off the dash to switch from heat to cold air, but that doesn't matter much because the AC's completely empty, surprisingly little body work, just rocker panel on one side, a leak in the back doors by poor design (barn doors), taillights that allow the light socket to fall out, bad ball joints, broken front springs, blown muffler, an auto transmission that's on its way out, low oil pressure below 1,500rpms that I still haven't figured out how to fix...okay, maybe I should have continued.
'84 Celica GT - 261k mi